Creepz NFT sales surge 239% following Spotify partnership news
23 February 2023 15:58, UTC
Studying time: ~2 m
The gross sales quantity of Creepz by Overlord, an Ethereum-based non-fungible token (NFT) assortment, surged by 239% within the 24 hours to 11:00 p.m. on Thursday in Hong Kong, after its creator introduced a partnership with music streaming large Spotify.
See associated article: Blur lives as much as identify as its buying and selling quantity surpasses OpenSea
- The gathering’s gross sales improve raised its ground worth by 27% to 2.25 Ether (US$3,719) at OpenSea, and 41% to 2.25 Ether at LooksRare, the 2 marketplaces the place the gathering is dominantly traded.
- Creepz by Overlord is an NFT assortment of greater than 11,000 lizard avatars launched in January 2022 by Web3 gaming agency Overlord.
- On Thursday morning in Asia, Overlord introduced a partnership with Spotify that will permit Creepz NFT holders to entry token-enabled, community-curated playlists.
- At the moment, a pilot of the challenge is obtainable for Android smartphone customers in the USA, the UK, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
- The Creepz neighborhood will be a part of Kingship, a digital NFT band of three Bored Ape Yacht Membership and one Mutant Ape Yacht Membership avatars signed to Common Music Group’s Web3 label 10:22PM, which has its personal token-enabled playlist on Spotify.
See associated article: Why gaming’s subsequent frontier is proudly owning your in-game property